Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sooo the intent!

Well I started this blog to leak a personal journey onto the ink or computer screen....whatever. I think so much and have so many thoughts that I thought well might as well bring all this to a grand totality that is this blog I will speak on things I hope that will break people’s concepts on life. On what it means to be human. I sometimes think people have a destroyed idea of what to live for. Actually I don’t think....I know, living for temporal things gives you temporal satisfaction. I believe that people need a jolt to the deepest part of their beings. I’m a Christian...for those who don’t know. I go about my life in victory and in a great understanding of who I am but more importantly who God is. In this blog I will mention things ive seen within the church and outside and I hope to shine light on what is and what should be from my best understanding of scripture and my new found love for people. The intent of this is to inspire break down and reaches heights that surpass yourself. Let’s just say the objective of this blog is God.

The name of the blog:

Christ (krist)
Noun1. In Christianity it is Jesus.2. The Messiah, as foretold by the prophets of the Hebrew Scriptures.
revelrynoun \'re-vəl-rē\
noisy partying or merrymaking
We add these up and we get rejoicing in the Christ.

I love Jesus parties and I love the joy I have in the lord and well this describes a lot of what I believe a Christian life should a constant emancipation of freedom! And joyful celebration of the one who saved us.

I will soon start blogging about everyday situations to deep ideas that I believe will inspire many and disillusion some.

No comments:

Post a Comment